About Rob Legenhausen
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor
- Series 6, 65, 7, 215
- Bachelor of Economics Rollins College
- Former D-1 college football player
- Past President NAIFA Central Florida (National Association of Insurance/Financial Advisors)
As a former NCAA Division 1-A athlete I understand work ethic, commitment, and leadership. As an offensive lineman, our job was to protect our guys-the QB and RBs-above all else. Now I take that same mentality with our clients and their families, guarding them from unforeseen financial dangers. Helping to protect their financial “blind side.”
I enjoy collaborating with our client’s attorneys, CPAs, and insurance advisors to coordinate a true team approach where everyone is on the same page working towards a common goal, with the client as the center piece. Understanding and helping eliminate our client’s dangers and helping them work towards a bigger, brighter future is what we do at the core.
My job is to bring confidence and clarity to our client’s lives and to make complex topics simple.