Financial Advisor Job Description
Company: Edgewater Family Wealth
Location: Orlando, Florida
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: [Negotiable/Commensurate with experience]
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Financial Advisor to join our team. The Financial Advisor will be responsible for providing financial guidance and planning services to our clients, including individuals, families, and business owners.
- Assessing clients’ financial situation, including assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, and financial objectives
- Providing financial planning recommendations and strategies, including investment planning, retirement planning, education planning, and estate planning
- Identifying and recommending financial products and services that align with clients’ goals and needs
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, regularly reviewing and updating financial plans as needed
- Staying current on financial market trends and product offerings in order to provide the most up-to-date advice to clients
- Meeting or exceeding established sales targets
- Adhering to compliance and regulatory requirements
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or a related field
- A current and valid financial advisor or financial planner designation (e.g. CFP, CFA, etc.)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Experience with industry software and technology tools
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with a strong desire to help clients achieve their financial goals. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company with a supportive team environment. If you are passionate about providing financial planning advice and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply for this role.
Please include your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications or licenses when applying.