Receptionist Job Description
Company: Edgewater Family Wealth
Location: Orlando, Florida
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: [Negotiable/Commensurate with experience]
The Receptionist will be the first point of contact for Edgewater Family Wealth and will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all clients and visitors. The successful candidate will be a professional, courteous and friendly individual with excellent communication skills.
- Greet and welcome clients and visitors as they arrive at the office
- Answer and direct phone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Manage and maintain the reception area, ensuring it is clean and presentable
- Sort and distribute mail and packages
- Maintain an accurate log of visitors
- Provide administrative support to staff as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in a receptionist or customer service role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, email, internet)
- Experience working in a financial or similar professional environment is a plus
Edgewater Family Wealth is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We offer competitive salary packages and benefits for our employees.
If you are interested in joining our team and have the qualifications and experience we are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.